Any asbestos, metal or other type of workshop can be treated with our class 1 spray foam insulation, to dramatically reduce heat loss, prevent condensation and improve its appearance (particularly on an ageing asbestos roof).
The standard thickness suitable for most workshops is 50mm, though this can vary depending on the clients needs, heating requirements etc.
We ensure that any timberwork is dry within normal limits before coating with foam to prevent wet rot. Our trained installers cover items that cannot be moved out of the workshop, also taking care to
protect the walls if required for a neater finish, as the photos below demonstrate.
Case Study Type: Workshop
Product Used: Agrispray
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Reduces fuel costs
- Prevents condensation permanently
- Helps maintain constant temperature
- Insulates and weatherproofs
- Can reduce heat loss by up to 90%
- Suitable for new and old buildings
- Excellent soundproofing qualities
- Creates no cavaties for nesting vermin
- Protects stored goods against frost/damp